Darkshade Forum    General Boards    Reviews  ›  No Man's Sky
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

No Man's Sky  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Diddly
August 11, 2016, 1:56am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
If you think it'd be cool to have an entire universe to explore, with discoveries to name, mysteries to solve, and a tremendous amount of crafting and collecting, then No Man's Sky is the game for you!

If you were frustrated by only being able to have 25 active missions in Warcraft, or by constantly running out of bag space just collecting the raw materials you need to complete a mission, then maybe you want to rethink your excitement for this game.  You seem to have only 1 active mission at a time, and the few storage slots you have are used up by any enhancements to your equipment and the energy sources needed to power them!

Yes, you can upgrade your ship, and probably your backpack, as the game progresses.  A better ship will cost you over a million "units" of galactic currency and will add more storage capacity, but getting to that point when you're constantly dropping money making baubles so you can hold things essential to your survival is really a grind!

Right now I feel like I'm struggling to keep moving, let alone prosper or enjoy the freedom to go anywhere.  I'll update this review once I've spent more time in the game.

The Good: Near infinite universe to explore.  Picturesque scenery with an impressive draw distance.  Earn money thru discovery
The Bad: Sentinel drones that attack you just for harvesting raw materials you need to survive
The Ugly: The constant struggle of a perpetually full inventory

Attachment: 150518_r265171200_8495.jpg
Size: 188.79 KB

Currently Reading:Next in Queue:
When Heavens CollideRed Mars - Kim Stanley Robinson
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    Reviews  ›  No Man's Sky