Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Merrily into the Cannibal's Pot
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    Never Ending Story  ›  Merrily into the Cannibal's Pot
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Merrily into the Cannibal's Pot  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
2 Pages « 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Shabadu_SMH
February 25, 2006, 11:57pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
  "Okie-dokie.. Pock-face.. let's go!" Jimbo rapped in the way only someone with absolutely ZERO rhythm could sing.
Pock-face Paul looked at his friend in total disgust and began walking south.  A couple hundred paces away he asked "So Jimbo, how do you know about this magical forest?"
  Ten or fifteen steps later Paul turned to see why Jimbo was being so quiet, only to see he was practically back where they had started, still doing jumping jacks, but progressing forward at a very very slow pace.  Pock-face knew no one considered him wise.. or even remotely intelligent for that matter, but there were times he wondered how Jimbo managed to get through a day, let alone live as long as he had.
  "JIMBO" he yelled, "STOP DOING JUMPING JACKS... EVEN IF YOU WERE LYING ABOUT THE MAGICAL FOREST, THE LIE IS OVER... JUST COME CATCH UP!"  
  Paul sighed as he watched the look on Jimbo's face go through a variety of struggles trying to come to grasps with that concept.  Twenty minutes later Jimbo finally stopped jumping his jacks and walked an almost straight line to rejoin Paul.
  Deciding to risk further delay Pock-face asked "so as I was asking Jimbo, how did you hear about this magical forest?"
  "Well it all started in this dream I had about a friend of mine.. we'll call him Steph-anne... anyhow I didn't really know him so well as to call him my friend but someone told me about him because he loved trees.. they used other words but I think he was just some sort of nature-loving individual cause I couldn't figure out what else they might have meant... anyhow I dreamed about him and that's when I knew that there was really a magical forest where trees flirt and creatures talk!!!  But I was making up the whole bit about birds flying..." At the last admission Jimbo's face went red and he returned to doing his jumping jacks.
  Pock-face Paul sighed and decided...
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 15 - 16
Hawkeye
April 18, 2006, 8:20pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
...to projectile vomit.  And he did.  It was one of the few skills he had, but he did it so well.  When he was a babe in his mother's arms he blinded her with one shot.  She screamed and died, though not on the same day.  Jimbo's face was covered with a light brown sheen of bile.  Jimbo's eyes twitched uncontrolably.  "Oh crap!" pock-face yelled.  "I forgot I had vinegar and strawberry shakes this morning for breakfast!

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 16 - 16
2 Pages « 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    Never Ending Story  ›  Merrily into the Cannibal's Pot