Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Quest Talk
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Discussion  ›  Quest Talk
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Quest Talk  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
TheTim
March 9, 2006, 1:42pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Donation of Wool : You have to collect 60 wool.

Don't waste your time on this. By the time I actually got 60 wool (level 2 I only got like 250xp or something completely useless. I got the quest when I was level 10 or something. So its really not worth the time, just sell the wool.

Also just finished the Wailing Caverns quest where you have to kill the Fanglords. Holy stinking long. I can see where a group would come in handy, I did this alone at level 27 and still had to be real careful and avoided large groups of beasts. Also had to be tricky when getting to the fanglords since some of them are surrounded by level 22 - 25 elites. And once you attack the closest one about 4 -5 of them come after you. Its worth doing for the cool weapon reward, good drops and experience. But it takes quite a while. Also if you are going to take on this "endeavor" I suggest having lots and lots of bag room cause there is lots of stuff to pick up. (almost all green items, never found anything better than green ). My bags got real full about halfway through so I had to start deciding what I though would be worth more. Turns out green weapons are worth about twice as much (on average) than the armor that they drop, so keep weapons over armor.
E-mail E-mail
TheTim
March 9, 2006, 1:45pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Also two real easy quests I came across yesterday are in the Barrens. Just south of Camp Turojo. There is a kodo beast (grey in color) with a special name. Kill him and he drops an item that begins a quest.

Further south near the razormane tribe is one of those flying thingies only a little bigger and RED. Kill it and pick up the feather which also begins a quest.

Right click the items to being the quests. All you have to do it talk to a guy back at the camp. You get 1200XP for each quest. And killing the two monsters are easy.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 1 - 6
Trarman
March 12, 2006, 12:39am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Where is Camp Narache?  Anyone know?  I'm sure I've been there, but can't remember where it is.

Also, can't seem to do the Warsong reports quest.  In the Blizzard version, you just right-click the bundle of reports to expand it to 3 separate reports (one for each outpost).  Right-clicking the bundle does nothing on this server though.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 2 - 6
TheTim
March 12, 2006, 12:41am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Isn't Camp narache the one you start in?

The warsong reports didn't work for me either. but once you find the guys you can talk to them and retun back to Kadrak, which is supposed to be the quest after locating them or something I think.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 3 - 6
Trarman
March 12, 2006, 12:44am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Doh!  I just abandoned that quest since I couldn't give out the reports.    Oh well.  I should be able to get it again from Kadrak.

LOL, you're right!  Camp Narache is the starting point for the Tauren.  I always think of that as "Red Cloud Mesa"..... which is the area surrounding the camp.  I just want to do the quest for that gift box you start out with.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 4 - 6
Hawkeye
March 12, 2006, 2:43pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Has anyone found that quests, which previously didn't work or were uncompletable, are now completeable?

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 5 - 6
TheTim
March 12, 2006, 4:00pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Yes. Mostly anyways. I've still run into some that I still can't do.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Discussion  ›  Quest Talk