Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Making Money
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Discussion  ›  Making Money
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Making Money  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
TheTim
March 14, 2006, 1:49pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Anyone know the best way to make lots of money in this game?

Sure seems like it takes a long time to make money. I read about it online in other forums and a lot of people say the trick to it is the economy. Well ... with 10 players I don't think we have much of an economy. ha ha ha.

Anyways another person said to make both of your professions gathering skills and thats a good way to make money. So far thats the only way I've really made money is by selling leathers. But even then it takes forever to make lots of money (lots for me right now is 80 gold which is how much it costs to buy a mount). Also if you are like me and saving for something that expensive you have no money left over to buy things or learn new skills.
E-mail E-mail
Trarman
March 14, 2006, 2:10pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Perhaps I can invent a new creature that occasionally spawns in a few places with huge loot drops?  Would that help?

Or maybe set up a few NPC's that trade with each other, but need a courier to carry the stuff.  So as long as you want to run between those guys, you can earn cash for doing it?
E-mail E-mail Reply: 1 - 9
Hawkeye
March 14, 2006, 2:28pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Why not both?

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 2 - 9
Trarman
March 14, 2006, 2:44pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Well, which ever one appears to be less work is the one I will do first.  Currently I don't know how to do either, but know they are possible with some research.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 3 - 9
Shabadu_SMH
March 14, 2006, 8:38pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Why is everything worth less here than in the Blizzard version?  Can you make things worth 10% more perhaps?  To me it seems some things are a little cheaper here but many things (training for example) is much much more expensive.. so if we could sell for better it might help a bit too?
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 4 - 9
TheTim
March 15, 2006, 7:40am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Yah training is getting really expensive for me. Learning anything new for me now costs at least 1 gold.

If things could be adjusted to sell for more that would work well too.

Trarman I like both your ideas. So this monster would spawn somewhere in the land and we would have to travel all over the place to get to it. Neat idea but would be more practical maybe if you had a couple spawn points for it. Like 2 on Kalimdor and 2 on the other island. Is there a way to increase the drops of all the monsters. I noticed the server status page has a "drop rate" thing there.

Plus since the first big update EVERYTHING was dropping stuff like mad. So there must be a way to adjust that.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 5 - 9
Trarman
March 15, 2006, 1:52pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
True, there is a tool to adjust loot drops... but that same tool is what caused the empty world, naked/invisible character, empty backpacks, etc.

I will see if maybe different settings would make it work better.  But right now it just zeroes out much needed data files.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 6 - 9
Hawkeye
March 16, 2006, 9:37am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I don't know if everything is worth less than Blizzard.  I just know not much is dropped.  Especially if it is a quest item, then everyone in that quest area seems to drop the exact same thing, and because it is a quest item you can't pick it up and sell it.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 7 - 9
Hawkeye
April 13, 2006, 7:48pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I am finding that with this latest version the loot drops are larger and more in line with actual blizzard servers.  Does anyone else think so?

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 8 - 9
Trarman
April 13, 2006, 8:33pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
I agree.  This is the most 'blizzlike' server yet in many ways, including loot.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 9 - 9
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Discussion  ›  Making Money