Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Leather Armor
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Discussion  ›  Leather Armor
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Leather Armor  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
TheTim
March 14, 2006, 1:53pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Anyone know a place to go where I can buy GOOD leather armor?

All the places I keep finding either don't have a leather armor merchant or just sell the same crap I've been seeing for the last 23 levels. Some of the leather stuff I am currently wearing I have made being a leatherworker but I can't find anyone to teach me better patterns either. The max is like 100 armor and it looks stupid!  

I've been exploring lots into high level areas and finding new towns and outposts but they usually don't have a leatherworker in them. The towns usually have a "Superior Armor Crafter" but those doods only seem to carry Mail and Plate armors. Which I can't wear, so not sure if there are characters missing from the towns or not.
E-mail E-mail
Hawkeye
April 17, 2006, 5:23pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I know of places where people sell special things.  In the wetlands to the north west there is a little home in the middle of the marshes that sells stuff, i got mail shoulder protectors.  Can't remember if she sells leather goods or not.

In Darkshire Raven hill there is a guy that sells some interesting things, but be warned both of these are for Alliance so not much use to you.  I am sure you will find some for the horde arround.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Discussion  ›  Leather Armor