Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Support  ›  Dragons
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Dragons  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
TheTim
March 15, 2006, 8:14am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
It seems that all dragons or dragonkin kill you instantly. It kind of stinks cause I've found some packs of dragons that I would love to fight but once you engage them you die instantly.

I thought it was only the Dragonkin that oringally did it (which are the flying ones) but there is another type down in Dustwallow Marsh that killed me instantly too. From like 20 yards away even.
E-mail E-mail
Trarman
March 15, 2006, 12:44pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
There's dragons in Dustwallow Marsh?  Glad I didn't run into them!
E-mail E-mail Reply: 1 - 6
TheTim
March 16, 2006, 5:18am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Yah in the south part, just follow the road and you'll run right into a camp of them. They're big and on four legs. Like centaurs only dragoney.

You have any idea why they kill everything instantly. Do they have like a "Death Gaze" spell of something, as soon as they look at you, you die.  
E-mail E-mail Reply: 2 - 6
Hawkeye
March 16, 2006, 9:42am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I got an answer for you: Stay away from the dragons.  Well, (motion of me rubbing my hands together as if I finished a huge task) my work is done here.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 3 - 6
Trarman
March 20, 2006, 4:47am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
So I scoured Dustwallow Marsh looking for these dragons... found 'em at the southern end.  You think maybe they're killing you Tim because they're all level 44 ELITE?  
E-mail E-mail Reply: 4 - 6
Trarman
March 20, 2006, 4:51am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Oh, and at the end of the area is an instance dungeon, Onyxia's Lair.  Inside are all 57 Elite dragonkin, Lady Onyxia, and this dude (see attached picture), Onyxia.

Okay, I'm level 255 as GM and this guy shows up as a skull for me!!  Obviously meant for large groups to tackle.

Attachment: onyxia_3630.jpg
Size: 120.37 KB

E-mail E-mail Reply: 5 - 6
TheTim
March 20, 2006, 4:10pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Cool picture. I found a massive dragon like that too in Feralas. Anyways thats not the dragon that was killing me. The ones that killed me are just past the watchtower to the south of the entrance into dustwallow marsh. You are right they are high levels and elite. BUT.. At least when you die from battle you are actually in battle. These things killed me by just looking at me, didn't even attack me or anything.

You want to see an example of what I am talking about go to Stonetalon Mountains way up in the northwestern end of it. Where the centaur night elves are. Right at the entrance to thier area (goes from desert like to greeney) there is a Fey Dragon (pretty small) just flying around. It is friendly to you but attack it once so that it attacks back. Boom dead.

There is another fey dragon that I found that did the same just north of the orc village in Ashenvale. Go to the elves retreat on the road towards Felwood or something like that. The retreat is a house built into a big tree. Anyways there is a feey dragon right inside the door, that one I can kill. Then there is another one just up the stairs, he kills you instantly too. They are like level 20 or something. Once you check that out you will see what I mean by killing instantly.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread