Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Broken Weapon
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Support  ›  Broken Weapon
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Broken Weapon  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
TheTim
March 26, 2006, 7:26pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Hey man, my main and only weapons durability hit zero today after using the spirit healer to revive my body. Anyways, none of the armor people will fix it. Its just staying at 0 so I can't use it. Are you able to fix it, I'd prefer to NOT buy another weapon (since none of the purchase ones I've seen are anywhere near this one I earned). And since I'm trying to save my money to buy a freaking mount.

Don't know if you could help me out here GM dood.
E-mail E-mail
Hawkeye
March 27, 2006, 6:04pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
So that's how my green items got screwy.  I did use the spirit healer and was wearing them at the time.  However, i have since found that even though it says zero durability for them they are still giving me the armour and other bonuses.  Perhaps it is the same with weapons.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 1 - 5
TheTim
March 27, 2006, 7:41pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
After this happened I read a little about dying. Turns out as soon as you die all of your equipments durability goes down by 10% (of the base durability). Then if you use the spirit healer on top of that it goes down another chunk, so if you are low enough on durability then your items will break upon using the spirit healer. Suffice it to say I am more cautious now when using the spirit healer.

I'll try fixing my weapon agian this evening with the new upgrade. And if it is still '0/85' then I'll try using it to see if it still 'works'. Then get back to you all and let you know.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 2 - 5
TheTim
March 27, 2006, 10:54pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Update: The new version let me fix my broken weapon. It cost a bundle to fix but its fixed.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 3 - 5
Hawkeye
March 28, 2006, 2:16pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Same here my stuff got all fixed.  And I picked up a blue item!!! wow!!!!

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 4 - 5
Hawkeye
March 29, 2006, 8:46pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
As of this morning I found that as per pay servers most armour, weapons venders etc will repair your items!  Yaaa whooo!

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Support  ›  Broken Weapon