Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Support  ›  Mounts
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Mounts  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
TheTim
March 27, 2006, 3:07pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Well I finally got a mount. Thanks to a certain someone helping me out. It actually costs 100 gold to get the level 40 mount. It costs 80 gold for the mount itself but also costs 20 GOLD to be trained to ride the mount. SHEESH. ha ha ha.

Anywas, can you do anything to your mount. Like beef it up, but a turbo charger in it or something to make it go even faster? Stuff like that.
E-mail E-mail
Trarman
March 27, 2006, 4:13pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
As far as I know, whatever mount you buy is what you're stuck with.  (You can sell it and buy a different one, just like any equipment though).

Hawkeye and I agreed that anyone who gets to level 50 gets a free 80 gold from the GM.  If you want to spend it on a mount, that's up to you.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 1 - 5
TheTim
March 27, 2006, 4:29pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Yah the 80 gold reward is great idea. Besides, its not like mounts do anything for you other than help you travel around quicker.

I'm pretty sure you are able to do some things to your mounts. I saw one quest where one of the rewards was a "Carrot on a stick". The description said it increased your mount speed by 10 (or 20)%. ha ha ha. Carrot on a stick. it'd be real funny if it rendered that.

E-mail E-mail Reply: 2 - 5
Hawkeye
March 27, 2006, 6:00pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
   There are bridles and the like and sadles I believe that you can use on your mount..  I wouldn't know if they did anything for speed or not.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 3 - 5
Shabadu_SMH
August 15, 2006, 7:31pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
WEEEEEEE!
I finally hit lvl 40 and my reward was a FREE mount and the ability to ride it!  No cost!!! The sweet reward for being a paladin!  
HEEEEEEEEEEEEE, WEEEEEEEEEEE, FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I still want my 80 gold though, it will go a looooong way towards getting me the 1000 gold speedier version available to me when I hit lvl 60.. assuming I ever hit that goal...
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 4 - 5
Shabadu_SMH
July 26, 2007, 2:30am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Mounts don't seem to work in this version
Or the raptor I tried buying allowed me to spend 10 golds on the whistle to summon it but then the riding trainer wouldn't allow me to talk to her... so I'm 10 gold down and gots no quick ride..
Am I doing something wrong or is there something wrong with mounts in this version?  Thoughts?  Help?  I'm at the small villiage in Duotaur (or whatever it is called, on the south east tip near the troll/orc starting area.
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread