Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Support  ›  Professions
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Professions  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Hawkeye
March 31, 2006, 1:23pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Well I got three professions and one secondary profession.  I have herbalism, alchemy, and enchanting, and first aid.  My question is where does one get stuff for enchanting?  Secondly, I notice I have a disenchant skill.  I looted a dagger that has chance to poison and if successful does 15 points ever 3 seconds for 18 seconds, can I disenchant that weapon and add the enchantment to another weapon?  Just curious.  Has anyone tried?

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message
Trarman
March 31, 2006, 2:50pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
I was an enchanter on the pay servers.  Here's how it works:
Any magical item you pick up can be disenchanted.  This yields one or more magical "reagents" like "Magical Essence" or "Strange Dust".  You will need these ingredients to add enchantments to other items.  The original item will be destroyed.
First thing you have to do is enchant a rod.  It's a crucial part of most of the starter enchantments.  You keep the rod and just reuse it for all your enchantments.  Then various enchantments you learn require different amounts of reagents (which are used up during the enchanting).
Most of my starter enchantments were +5 health, +5 mana, or +1 defense.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 1 - 7
Hawkeye
March 31, 2006, 4:09pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Is there anyone that would sell enchanting reagents?

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 2 - 7
Trarman
March 31, 2006, 4:32pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
There are reagent merchants around.  I only know where the Forsaken ones are (in the Undercity, Mage quarter).  As an alliance player, I don't know where you'd go.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 3 - 7
Hawkeye
April 3, 2006, 12:02pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I found the enchanters in Darnassus.  Interesting how now I can make a load of money buying reagent supplies then making lesser and greater wands to sell for 5 silver and 15 silver respectively.  I normally have arround 6-7 gold on hand at any one time.  Curious though, I need to find the expert enchanter and the artisan enchanter... perhaps stormwind will have them.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 4 - 7
Shabadu_SMH
April 3, 2006, 4:06pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I think they are in the big elf city Hawkeye.  I ran into a place that sold and trained in enchanting yesterday, don't remember where it was, I think in the upper left side of the city.  Just talk to a guard and they will direct you there.
Or check with the websites that players use.. despite not using a pay-site, the locations of standard people should still be the same.
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 5 - 7
Hawkeye
April 3, 2006, 4:58pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
The artisan enchanter is not in Darnasus.  That's who I'm loving for.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 6 - 7
Hawkeye
April 7, 2006, 2:27pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I found a guy in darklands south of stormwind that will sell higher leveled herbs and the like.  now I can make potions to heal up to 580points!  He is located by the raven cemetary

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 7 - 7
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Support  ›  Professions