Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Support  ›  Mail
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Mail  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
2 Pages 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Hawkeye
April 24, 2006, 12:30pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
WooHoo.  Hit lvl 40 and now I can wear mail!  For the alliance I would recommend going to Stranglethorne Vale as this place has many many quests for alliance!  Now All I need is about 70 gold to buy a tiger mount!

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message
Trarman
April 24, 2006, 1:43pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Do you have Tiger Riding skill already?  That's 20 Gold to learn.  
E-mail E-mail Reply: 1 - 16
Hawkeye
April 24, 2006, 1:57pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Oh yeah,  I learned that a long time ago already.  I wonder if my aspect of the cheetah will increase my mount speed by 30% as well..

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 2 - 16
Trarman
April 24, 2006, 3:41pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
I don't think they stack like that.

Man, you'll be motoring all over the place once you get your horse.  Makes travel SO much easier.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 3 - 16
Hawkeye
April 24, 2006, 5:21pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Too bad.  I got some cool mail armour and one that I can't wear until lvl 51.. leggings that give 289 armour and +27 spirit and +11 strength.  Interesting how will all this armour (I effectively doubled by armour rating) it does not decrease my speed like neverwinter nights would if you carried too much.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 4 - 16
Shabadu_SMH
April 25, 2006, 2:40am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I found a shield that would have almost doubled my armour rating which is close to 900 (without shield).. only I don't want a new weapon skill set that makes me have a weapon rating of 1!!
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 5 - 16
Hawkeye
April 25, 2006, 5:05pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I am proficient in most weapons now, because there will be a time when I find an awesome weapon which will not be my norm, but that doesn't mean I won't be able to use it right away.  As for weapon rating, it is fairly quick to get up to decent rating.  What I do is keep the old weapon that I am highly proficient in to deal with the bigger foes, but use the new (usually more powerful) weapon to deal with little foes.  I use this method until I am good with the new weapon.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 6 - 16
Trarman
April 25, 2006, 10:00pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
I did the same.  When my mage first learned how to use swords I killed pigs and bears until he was good with a sword.  Then I continued on with my quest.  (Took about half an hour)
E-mail E-mail Reply: 7 - 16
Hawkeye
April 26, 2006, 2:17pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Speaking of mail.  When I tried to mail some cool non-level required items to my other character (items which I never equiped or used on myself and therefore not soul bound) it said I couldn't because they were soul bound.  I remember being able to send items to you guys on the pay server, and Shabadu sent me that scope... Is the problem that I am an alliance character and I am trying to send items to a horde character?

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 8 - 16
Trarman
April 26, 2006, 2:34pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Might be.  Some items bind when picked up too.  Could also be the game thinks they're soul-bound just because they bind when used (sometimes had some trouble selling those things, had to drag them to the merchant.)  Try including the item in a different way, like dragging it instead of right clicking it.... (not sure how mailing items works actually).

E-mail E-mail Reply: 9 - 16
Shabadu_SMH
April 27, 2006, 3:22pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I think you were right Hawkeye, I beleive horde are not allowed to mail to alliance.

But also some "rewarded items" you get for solving a quest bind to you just by taking possesion specifically so you cannot pass them off to other people/players.
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 10 - 16
Hawkeye
April 27, 2006, 6:11pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I know that, however, I did manage to send a shield from my alliance character to my horde character.  The shield was just a run of the mill thing, nothing special though.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 11 - 16
Shabadu_SMH
April 27, 2006, 8:43pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Oh intersting.. I thought you couldn't give eq over to the other side.
Okay well good to know if I ever decide to mail my orc warrior anything, not that I ever play him anymore...
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 12 - 16
Hawkeye
April 28, 2006, 12:42pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Most items will not be mail-able... even to characters of the same side (ie between two horde or two alliance characters)  I don't know if that shield is a one off or what.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 13 - 16
Shabadu_SMH
April 28, 2006, 1:31pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Well I took your guys advice and trained myself not only in pole arms but also swords (1-handed and 2-handed).  I was going to train in axes as well but I don't see my paladin as an axe wielder.
The worst part is I was running around Westfall killing beasties well under my level trying to up my skill.  It gets up around 35-40 or so and I wasn't even watching where I was running and low and behold I aggro'd a freakin elite beasties (one of those mechanical scarecrow thingies).  Grrrr.. freakin died cause I was assuming I was safe... stupid complacency.

Anyhow, now I'm a pole armer so if you pick up or see for sale any good pole arms, please let me know.  I hadda spend a gold and a half just to get my current short spear, which does 16 dam per second I beleive.  Of course it is an uber slow weapon, but then I'm used to that having wielded a 2-handed mace since starting Illyanna up.

Hawkeye - if you don't mind, could you mail me 10 more of those sweet heal potions?  I've been uber-conservative with them but ran out while booting around Darkwood.  Damn but it can be a harsh region for someone my level.  (speaking of which I managed to hit 24 last night.. AWESOME XP there for my lvl as well
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 14 - 16
Hawkeye
May 1, 2006, 6:38pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
If I remember next time i'm playing I'll mail ya some.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 15 - 16
Shabadu_SMH
May 3, 2006, 5:39pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Sweet - they have gone a loong loong way in saving my a** numerous times!
Thanks.
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 16 - 16
2 Pages 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread