Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Pole arm trainer
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Support  ›  Pole arm trainer
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Pole arm trainer  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Shabadu_SMH
April 25, 2006, 2:43am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Trarman - you told me to send an email, so here it be.. again.

Not sure if posting this the first time in a currently existing thread so I thought I would try posting it here as a new thred.. but it is really just a repeat message from me.

But now I'm lvl 22 and wanna know the answer!!!

So here is the repeat message portion:
I am looking for the pole arm trainer, Emily Vaccar.  She is supposed to be in old town in Stormwind City, but I cannot find her where she is located on the map or anywhere around there.
Does she indeed exist in your woorld or am i left without the option to train in pole armery in Diddlecraft?
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message
Hawkeye
April 26, 2006, 2:31pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
You should maybe check out the allakazahm site or other wow sites.  I got the maps off one and found where all the professions trainers can be found.  Perhaps you might be able to find help there.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 1 - 6
Trarman
April 26, 2006, 2:36pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Oh, and Shabadu, THIS is not an email.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 2 - 6
Shabadu_SMH
April 27, 2006, 1:42am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Meh.. so many damned ways to tell you... I was online in the game and asked and you said email so I figured you meant post in on the site....

I DID check the alakazam site and it lead me to Emily Vaccar.. only I cannot find her where she is to be located in Trarman's Stormwind.. thus the reason I asked him if she existed in Diddleycraft...
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 3 - 6
Trarman
April 27, 2006, 12:38pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
I found out a couple things:
1) Microsoft's "Search" feature in Explorer SUCKS
2) The only Vaccar I found (by hand, cuz Explorer somehow couldn't) was Lieutenant Rachel Vaccar
3) You don't want Emily Vaccar anyway.  You want the same guy I went to to learn swords.  Woo Ping in Stormwind.  Here's what some npc says about trainers:

Quoted Text
Buliwyf, the dwarven weapon master at the Timberline Arms in Ironforge, teaches fist weapons, guns, one and two-handed axes and one and two-handed maces.    Bixi Wobblebonk, the gnome weapon master at the Timberline Arms in Ironforge, teaches crossbow, daggers and throwing weapons.    Woo Ping, the human weapon master at Weller's Arsenal in Stormwind, teaches crossbow, daggers, one and two-handed swords, polearms, and staff.

E-mail E-mail Reply: 4 - 6
Shabadu_SMH
April 27, 2006, 3:16pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Cool, have to go seek that out.
Hopig they also sell polearms there, but I'll worry about that after I blow allthe money buying the skill
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 5 - 6
Hawkeye
June 18, 2006, 11:01am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
With my pole arm I do 58.6 dps.  And you're right Shabs it does look cool.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Support  ›  Pole arm trainer