Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Support  ›  Cool Items
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Cool Items  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
2 Pages 1 2 » All Recommend Thread
Hawkeye
April 26, 2006, 2:15pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I have now starting to use a single handed axe again. does a 25.8 damage per second.  But the cool thing is I have a totem skull which I hold in the off hand and it gives me 50 armour and a 1% chance to do 90 to 125 shadow damage upon hitting to my foe!  That is neat.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message
Shabadu_SMH
April 27, 2006, 3:14pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
right on.. and leaves it open for you to use a shield too.. or wait can hunters use a shield?  maybe not... cause I found some shields that at your level will give you a 1500 armour bonus.

FIFTENN HUNDRED ARMOUR!!!!  Holy crap cakes batman!
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 1 - 17
Hawkeye
April 28, 2006, 5:17pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Unfortunately my hunter cannot use shields.  But my undead warrior can...  but he's only lvl 1.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 2 - 17
Shabadu_SMH
April 28, 2006, 5:46pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
What is your undead warrior's name?
I take it if he is lvl 1 you must'nt play him much?
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 3 - 17
Hawkeye
May 1, 2006, 6:07pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Shadowknight.  And I have a halfling rogue named Creeper.  I just made them to see if I could offload items... hit and miss still in that respect.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 4 - 17
Shabadu_SMH
May 30, 2006, 2:04pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Hawkeye

I have made those gold and truesilver rods you need but I cannot send you emails in the game for some reason.
So hurry up and come grab them - I have 2 of each.
(I managed to find a couple more gold and truesilver ingots in my long and exhaustive (and EXPENSIVE!!) training and travels to make you those rods).

At any rate they do not combine and are chewing up 4 inventory slots, so please come find me next time we're both online so I can offload them to you.

And while you're at it please make me 6 minor potions of mana and 6 elixiers of minor fortitude - I needs them to solve some stupid quest I've had forever and ever.  Can't buy them anywhere I've found so I need someone who can brew em.

Thanks
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 5 - 17
Trarman
May 30, 2006, 4:59pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Hawkeye

I found a two-handed sword that requires level 53.  It's a blue named item.  I'm at work now so don't remember the stats.  We'll have to hook up at some time so I can give it to ya.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 6 - 17
Shabadu_SMH
May 31, 2006, 2:37pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I found the same sword Trarman... well it was blue, two-handed and required lvl 53 so I assume it was the same one.  I sold mine for some nice coin.. actually been picking up a number of weapons that were worth a fair amount lately.  FINALLY making a bit o coin (of course I've been focused more on raising money and trying NOT to lvl too fast, so I suppose it is all about your focus...)

And by the way.. WOW is that an ugly picture.
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 7 - 17
Hawkeye
May 31, 2006, 3:02pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Cool guys.  Thanks a bunch.  I guess we'll have to hook up sometime soon.  Shabs did you get that gold I sent ya?  Where are you guys roaming to get cool weapons like that?

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 8 - 17
Trarman
May 31, 2006, 5:41pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
I found mine outside of Menethil Harbour.  There's a number of storage chests laying around in the Mulroc area.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 9 - 17
TheTim
June 19, 2006, 3:32pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
I played for like 6 hours on saturday and found absolutely NO weapons or armor. All I found was ingredient type stuff and some money.

Where did you guys find all your cool stuff?

I was killing level 55 stuff for most of those 6 hours out in the eastern plaguelands and also in Un'Goro Crater. The only stuff being dropped was junk like gorilla fangs, wing bones, ungoro salt, etc...
E-mail E-mail Reply: 10 - 17
Hawkeye
June 19, 2006, 6:00pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
If you go to the blasted lands there are a few elite creatures around the rise of the defiler which drop  a lot of stuff lvl 48 to 53.  in the swamp of sorrows there are elite dragon kin, lvl 42 and such.  In the instance of the temple of Atal' Hakkar there are lvl 58 dragon elites which seem to drop a lot of stuff.    Another place that drops a lot of stuff is Zul' Farrak in tanaris. lvls 45-50 elite.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 11 - 17
Hawkeye
June 19, 2006, 6:02pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Also any treasure chest may reveal some cool items, but this is rare.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 12 - 17
TheTim
June 19, 2006, 7:24pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Dood you can kill elite level 58's?

How do you do that. I can barely stand my ground against elites that are 5-10 levels below me (I'm level 54).

All the elite guys hit me for about 600 damage, so two big hits and I'm dead. Its takes me like 20 minutes to kill them cause I just trap them, heal myself, hit them once, trap them, heal, rinse.. repeat.

I only have leather armor averaging around 60 defense. Which probably really sucks, but like I said, I never FIND anything good thats made of leather nor have I found any shopkeepers that sell anything better than what I already have.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 13 - 17
Hawkeye
June 20, 2006, 10:31am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Sometimes it takes a long time.  Usually, I run and shoot them with arrows on the run until my heal potions are recharged and then go at them again.  But then again I am wearing mail with an armour rating of 1600 or so, plus I have various aspects which can either grant me speed, shooting power, or increased dodge chances.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 14 - 17
2 Pages 1 2 » All Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Support  ›  Cool Items