Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Power Leveling
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Discussion  ›  Power Leveling
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Power Leveling  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Hawkeye
June 18, 2006, 11:02am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Now that I know I can log in as Two different characters at the same time, I used Darkbringer to power level Dragonblood!  in lest than 1 hour Dragonblood went from lvl 9 to lvl 15! Not too bad.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message
Trarman
June 19, 2006, 2:06pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
OMG!  6 levels in 1 hour?  Sheesh...

Since they're both Alliance characters, I can understand not wanting to plod through all the same missions again.  How far along is your Horde character?
E-mail E-mail Reply: 1 - 5
TheTim
June 19, 2006, 3:39pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
So you log both your characters on at the same time just by starting the game up twice?

Then what, form a group with your other character and thats it. Just go off on your own and the fact that you are in a group causes your other character to get stuff done? Or do you have to keep switching back and forth between characters to get them to both move?
E-mail E-mail Reply: 2 - 5
Hawkeye
June 19, 2006, 6:11pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I just make the lesser character Follow the lead character and that takes care of that.  I am not acutally  completing the quests of the lesser character.  I took him to the blasted lands and some of those elites gave him 1500xp.  Another interesting fact is when dragon blood died, I continued to kill that enemy, while dead Dragonblood still got XP!  So I decided to leave him dead, and still follow the lead character and he got xp the whole time and didn't run the risk of dying... cause he was already dead of course.  The only issue is when he goes to resurect he will lose some xp... though that is negligiable.

Trarman,

as for my horde character he is still lvl 2.  I'd like to play him, but I hate the fact that if you do not continue getting honour you will lose it!  is there ANY way you can remove that declining honour feature?

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 3 - 5
TheTim
June 19, 2006, 7:20pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
So you can tell your character to just blindly follow another character and you don't have to do anything. How do you do that?
E-mail E-mail Reply: 4 - 5
Hawkeye
June 20, 2006, 10:33am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
First you set them up as a party.  then with the lesser character you move close to the lead character and select him/her.  THen right click on the image at the top.  You instigate various things from this menu, ie trade, inspect etc, but you can also select follow.  ONce that is done until you move that lesser character he/she will follow the lead character.  Though sometimes they will get caught and fall behind and so you need to watch for that.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Discussion  ›  Power Leveling