Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Still Can't Boat to Booty
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Discussion  ›  Still Can't Boat to Booty
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Still Can't Boat to Booty  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
TheTim
June 19, 2006, 3:35pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
I tried the boat to Booty Bay again on saturday since I have about 15 quests that END there.

The boat still doesn't work. After the eastern kingdom loads the boat is, again, beneath the land way up by hammerfall (Astari[?] Highlands). What the stink...

I guess I'll have to try swimming across the ocean next. El sucko!

Speaking of Hammerfall... if you are HORDE... be careful. There is an instanced dungeon near the back of the town, the dungeon has a bunch of undead surrounding it. EXCEPT THEY ATTACK YOU! And you are not allowed to fight back, how messed up is that.
E-mail E-mail
Hawkeye
June 19, 2006, 6:04pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I found that I left ratchet to booty bay and it worked just today.  I am running v1.10

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 1 - 7
TheTim
June 19, 2006, 7:19pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
I didn't see v1.10 on the Diddlycraft setup page.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 2 - 7
Trarman
June 20, 2006, 12:00pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
The boat works fine from Ratchet to Booty Bay for me as well, whether I'm using the 1.8 client or 1.10.  (Both of which are available from the Diddlycraft setup page)

Boats come by every ten minutes or so.  When you're riding one and it "stalls" on the way (right about where you would expect the map to come up and see a dotted line of the journey), just wait.  Don't jump off the ship.  Just wait.  It will get you to where you want to go.  At least, that's been my experience.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 3 - 7
TheTim
June 21, 2006, 11:54am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Yah I do wait. After the map comes up, it shows the dotted line to booty bay, loads the eastern kingdom and my character is still on the boat. But the boat is beneath the land near Hammerfall. Also I cannot move my character around, I don't have any control over him.

Next time you are online at the same time as me. We can meet in Ratchet and ride the boat together. I wonder what would happen if we are both on the boat. Would it work right? Would it break for you as well? Or would you end up at booty bay without me. ha.

WEIRD! ha ha ha. I'll try the 1.10 patch when I get a chance.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 4 - 7
Chiquita
June 22, 2007, 4:25pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Knight
Booty Bay Horde Flight Master attacked and killed my Horde Character....he was a "red" colour on his tab..what is up with that?

and before anyone asks I was NOT at the alliance flight path on top of the building to the north of the inn but at the horde one to the south of the inn and a level lower...
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 5 - 7
Diddly
June 27, 2007, 12:52pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
For anyone else's benefit, I fixed that flight master.  He was of the wrong faction.

Currently Reading:Next in Queue:
When Heavens CollideRed Mars - Kim Stanley Robinson
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 6 - 7
Diddly
June 5, 2008, 2:17am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
On the topic of boats and zepplins, both work with the latest version.  I've boated from Azuremyst Isle to Aubergine (or whatever) to Teldrassil.  I've flown via zepplin from Undercity to Ogrimmar.  So it seems transports is another thing that's been fixed (finally!)

Currently Reading:Next in Queue:
When Heavens CollideRed Mars - Kim Stanley Robinson
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 7 - 7
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Discussion  ›  Still Can't Boat to Booty