Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Never Winter Nights 2
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Never Winter Nights 2
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Never Winter Nights 2  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Trarman
October 23, 2006, 1:36pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
The problem with the new NWN 2 is everyone would have to rebuy the new version of the game.  I haven't read any reviews of the new version yet to know how good it is, or if it has as fantastic a world creation tool.

I can reinstate NWN, and just put a different world online.  Our characters are all still alive (although some of the gear we're porting might not be valid in other worlds... especially the Windy monk clothes).
E-mail E-mail
Shabadu_SMH
October 23, 2006, 2:13pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
NOOOO!

Being a monk that would be just about everything my character posseses!
I have not been playing WoW much for the last month but I still want to reach lvl 60!  I'm a long long way from getting there but my vote is to keep WoW up.
Every NWN game I've ever seen has not improved a whole lot... it gets little minor improvements but overall I would guess it will be 95% the same.. not that I did not like it, I just liked the WoW system better.

Now if we had City of Heroes up and running I might be inclined to start playing that.. only REALY problem there is there are so many quests were you cannot complete them alone it might be really hard to progress at certain points without having the masses of people online to help you out at any given moment.
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 1 - 3
Hawkeye
October 23, 2006, 4:15pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I saw a bit of a review of NWN2 on Reviews on the Run and while it was more a preview I didn't get excited about it.  That's just me.  As for city of heroes I wouldn't play that.  I found it much, much, much, too, too, too, too repetitive... redundent, recurring.. etc... and so on.. and so forth.  

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 2 - 3
Hawkeye
October 25, 2006, 2:06pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I'm more pro WOW right now.  mostly because I don't have a review of NWN 2 yet.  Even then, I don't know if I want to spend more money on another RPG.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Never Winter Nights 2