Guest User
Very important safety instructions

Attachment: 13b0886e484c6fa8525ca8676f3916dd_1204.jpg
Size: 156.04 KB

E-mail E-mail
Hawkeye
December 7, 2006, 4:30pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
HAHA  I really liked the first one.  I mean, that's what I would do.. All's fair in Wii Wars.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 1 - 9
Trarman
December 7, 2006, 8:10pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
I'll remember that when we play wii!
E-mail E-mail Reply: 2 - 9
Hawkeye
March 14, 2007, 8:49pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
People are now saying they've lost weight playing the Wii.  Nintendo shoudl now market the device as a wieght loss program and sell billions to over-weight women.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 3 - 9
Shabadu_SMH
March 17, 2007, 6:19pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Wii will be the next fad at all the major gyms... instead of buying their own, trend followers will go to the gym to box or golf or bowl with their friends soon.. As a matter of fact if you guys have the start up capital this is a great idea and we should invest!

As for the safety instructions.. what the hell kind of sick and polluted water is that in #2?  Looks more like someone had waaay too much vitamin C and decided to urinate in the bottle before dumping it on the Wii...
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 4 - 9
Hawkeye
March 19, 2007, 12:51pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
You know, after playing the Wii at Diddly's, my arms and legs were sore on sunday!  Wow, am I the hell outta shape or what.  

I tried to go through the motions for the Wii in the great room at home, and the way we have the room set up there ins't enough room, especially for the bowling.  Oh well, I guess I'll get hafta get the basement finished.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 5 - 9
Shabadu_SMH
March 20, 2007, 3:01am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Yah after playing boxing for a couple hours at Diddle-meister's I was pretty sore in the arms and legs and a little in the chest... I played all the other sports too, but boxing ws the most interesting to me by far.. so I played it until I was sweaty like an oldie.. which for me was only a single match.. but then I played and played and played until I was sweatin like ALL the oldies on Richard Simmons dumb-a** tape "Sweat til you drop you old ugly people"... it was not the best seller which is why his next couple videos were more simply called "Sweating to the Oldies".. its amazing how much marketing your product the right way can do to your sales...

You should get your basement finished HAwkeye.. gotta keep up with the Kirkwoods afterall
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 6 - 9
Hawkeye
March 21, 2007, 9:04pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Actually, we have been seriously thinking about finishing our basement.  I'm currently reading the Holmes on Homes book and it is really interesting, and at the same time, really daunting finding out about how much is needed for a home reno.  As I've now seen Gimper's basement and I am impressed by the workmanship on it.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 7 - 9
Shabadu_SMH
March 22, 2007, 1:52am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I hear ya.. I ahve not seen it but he's gone on about how great it is.. good workmanship makes a huge difference!  The nagain IF you can manage it on your own, DIY'er's save a HELL of a lot of money!!!! Which can then be put towards a newer, biger and better TV... hmmmm

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 8 - 9
Hawkeye
March 23, 2007, 8:34pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Beleive me I know.  But, I need to do a lot more reading to be able to do it myself.  And, I will still need an electrician because I won't do the electrical work myself.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 9 - 9
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Wii safety guide