Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Burning Crusade progress
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Support  ›  Burning Crusade progress
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Burning Crusade progress  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
2 Pages « 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Diddly
April 13, 2007, 3:20pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
New server running now.  Many things fixed.  You'll have to let me know what you discover.  I've listed what I've found in the news on the main Diddlycraft page (http://darkshade.homeip.net/diddlycraft/).

Currently Reading:Next in Queue:
When Heavens CollideRed Mars - Kim Stanley Robinson
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 15 - 20
Danmick
April 17, 2007, 3:58am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Knight
When enter the game, a good portion of the game is deserted (no monsters in the forest, no npc's in the areas I haven't been to before, limited interaction with the one that are there).  Any ideas?
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 16 - 20
Diddly
April 17, 2007, 2:30pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I'm going to update the core and database tonight.  I've been really unimpressed with this particular group's release (insight) and will be going back to a newer version of the group I was using before (fanatik+silvermoon).  No changes required on your part, but it'll essentially be a whole new world (factions, npc's, quests, etc).

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 17 - 20
Shabadu_SMH
April 20, 2007, 10:54pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Gwah.. when I try to log on I get the following message:

Unable to validate game version.  This may be caused by file corruption or the interference of another program.  Please visit http://www.blizzard.com/support/wow for more information and possible solutions to this issue.
<<Okay>>
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 18 - 20
Diddly
April 21, 2007, 3:34pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Download the latest patch (2.0.12) from the diddlycraft patch files page.  When I moved the server from emulated Windoze to native Linux I had to include the current patch.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 19 - 20
Shabadu_SMH
July 25, 2007, 4:03am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Wow, I went over to check out Tanaris upon Chiquitta's suggestion that there would be some awesome mounts... well to start I couldn't find any mount retailers.. but I stuck around for a couple quests and managed to level 1 1/2 levels AND made like 10-15 gold in solving those quests!  Good place to go to level.. I died 4 or 5 times, so I lost 3 or 4 gold in repairs, but it was MORE than worthwhile!

Course, you're gonna wanna be a high level.. everything is between level 40 and 50.. and holy CRAP the level 45-50's whoop a** fast... still, great place for moolah and XP all the same.
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 20 - 20
2 Pages « 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Support  ›  Burning Crusade progress