Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Nordock seems to be getting tired.
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    Neverwinter Nights    Neverwinter Discussion  ›  Nordock seems to be getting tired. Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Would you play a new module?
Yes, if I can keep my character and gear. (1 votes)
33.33%
Yes, unconditionally. (1 votes)
33.33%
Make a World of Warcraft style module! (1 votes)
33.33%
No, I like Nordock (0 votes)
0%
No, unconditionally. (0 votes)
0%
3 Votes Total Last vote February 27, 2008, 1:28am by Tethered_Goat
You must login or register to be allowed to participate in this poll

Nordock seems to be getting tired.  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Diddly
April 10, 2007, 4:20pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
So I'm wondering about replacing Nordock with a different module.  Any other existing module will likely require adding hack-packs to work, unless I write my own.   I rather enjoyed adding to Nordock, so have nothing against that option.
Also note that your character will likely be wiped for the new module.  Gear and NPC's will all have different identifiers, so odds of keeping those things is pretty low.

Currently Reading:Next in Queue:
When Heavens CollideRed Mars - Kim Stanley Robinson
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message
Shabadu_SMH
May 25, 2007, 1:18am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Well I lost my playdisk so my opinion doesn't hold much weight but if I get it back I'd go back into Nordock.. if it were a new one I might start up again but I really like my characters with the current abilities and equipment...
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 1 - 5
Shabadu_SMH
May 25, 2007, 1:19am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Wow, only 2 months AFTER you sent out your initial email.. didn't see the date there before I sent the last one.. oh well, still holds true for what it is worth.. if I ever discover what the hell happend to my playdisk I would play again!
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 2 - 5
Diddly
May 28, 2007, 2:11pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
It's weird, I don't need my playdisk to run the game...  but you'll still need it to install.
There's been some activity on Nordock recently..  a couple characters who are on pretty much daily.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 3 - 5
Tethered Goat
February 27, 2008, 1:31am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Nordock has been tired for awhile, but still keeps me coming back; it's my late-night role-playing booty call.

I think if the module were updated to SoU and HoU, it might be more interesting. Opening up the DMing was a good idea as it might make more regular groups join, too.
I'm always game for some DM interference/surprises myself.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 4 - 5
Diddly
February 27, 2008, 6:44pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
How far have you managed to get in Nordock?  ie, what storylines have you solved?  I don't think I ever "finished" it.

I've tried to keep the server as vanilla as possible, so anyone can play, plus my computer only has the original NWN installed, so updating the module has been limited to that.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    Neverwinter Nights    Neverwinter Discussion  ›  Nordock seems to be getting tired.