Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Sunoco Sucks!!!
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Sunoco Sucks!!!
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Sunoco Sucks!!!  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Chiquita
August 11, 2009, 3:57am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Knight
Sunoco F**** Sucks on Homer Watson @ Contestgo College/401!!!!  On July 31, I used their pay at the pump service and I found out today that my credit card (which is normally only used for paying my Distributel long distance plan once a month) has been busy without my knowledge since that date buying lots of fun stuff including items from http://www.poconomps.com today...!!! gggrrrHH!!! So freaking not impressed...
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message
Hawkeye
August 11, 2009, 1:00pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
And your credit card company didn't alert you?  That's nice.  They should know your spending habits for that card and at least put a hold on your card!  Do you have a mastercard?  That's what they did with me.  I had to call them.  

Is that a Sunoco by Diddly's place, by the winks?  I think it is.. Anyway that's the one I suspect did my card.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 1 - 5
Chiquita
August 11, 2009, 1:52pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Knight
Mastercard did phone and had frozen my card after 10 days of spending!!..that is how I found out. I had a message on my answering machine when I got in last night at 10 pm. Phoned them back immediately and the line said the wait time was 10 minutes.  I waited on hold for 60 minutes then was transferred and then waited another 20 minutes to find out what the problem was...and to go through a list of purchases to see which were mine- only two were the Sunoco and Distributel as usual.

It was the Sunoco across the street from Conestoga College beside the Tim Horton's, McDonalds and TSC...don't think I will be going their again unless I have cash on hand.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 2 - 5
Hawkeye
August 11, 2009, 3:21pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
That's more than what they did for me.  They'll send you a list of transactions and ask you to sign an affidavid confirming that you did none of them.

Seems to be something about Sunoco's!

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 3 - 5
Chiquita
August 12, 2009, 5:50pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Knight
odd, they never mentioned that...guess I will be having more fun with Mastercard...hopefully it will all go smoothly
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 4 - 5
Hawkeye
August 12, 2009, 8:32pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
After I sent that affidavit I had no problems what so ever.  I would imagine once you legally declare you did none of the purchases you'll not have a problem either.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Sunoco Sucks!!!