Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grand Unifying Theory of Superman
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Grand Unifying Theory of Superman
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Grand Unifying Theory of Superman  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Diddly
October 2, 2009, 6:14pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
While watching an episode of "The Big Bang Theory", there was an argument amongst the characters regarding the validity of Superman's powers.  Regardless of his own strengths, his ability to catch Lois inches from the ground after a hundred story drop without breaking every bone in her body (or as Sheldon puts it "Neatly slicing her in three with his arms of steel") seems to be a point of contention.

So here it is, the Grand Unifying Theory of Superman's powers!  http://www.qwantz.com/fanart/superman.pdf  It is the ability to manipulate the inertia of matter, both his own and matter that he comes in contact with.  It explains everything.

Comic book junkies can now sleep easy.

Attachment: darksuperman_5410.jpg
Size: 57.17 KB

Currently Reading:Next in Queue:
When Heavens CollideRed Mars - Kim Stanley Robinson
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message
Hawkeye
November 27, 2009, 6:38pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I still think she should have died.  

I flipped through all the crap with equations and jumped to the end.  To test their unified powers they would see if he could fly in space?  He can!  We see it in the superman 4 when he flings all nuclear weapons into the sun.

I do like the concluding sentence though.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Grand Unifying Theory of Superman