Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Is this a Vajoke?
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Is this a Vajoke?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Is this a Vajoke?  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Chiquita
March 23, 2010, 2:42am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Knight
Attention Ladies: Your girl private is not a craft project. It does not need to be dyed, accessorized to look cute and it sure the hell does not need to sparkle or glow. And if you thought these things went without saying...think again. Jennifer Love Hewitt ( Ghost Whisper) recent book on dating feature a whole section on how a friend cheered her up after a bad breakup by, and I quote " Swaroski-crytall[ing] my precious lady" so that it "shined like a disco ball". WTF "vajazzle" your "vajayjays"? Who glues hundreds of dollars' worth of crystals to an area that is sensitive -for weeks at a time --and recommends others to do the same? It seems like the new site for female improvement is the nether regions.  Want to get on board with the newest and absolutely ridiculous beauty imperative, just drop into your local drugstore and pick up one of the four shades of My New Pink Button--if you haven't guessed it is a hoo-ha highlighter to "help restore that healthy vibrant rose colour glow" to lackluster lips.  

Attachment: pink_8052.jpg
Size: 16.10 KB

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Is this a Vajoke?