Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
World of Rhun
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    Neverwinter Nights    Neverwinter Discussion  ›  World of Rhun Moderators: Administrator Group
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

World of Rhun  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Diddly
August 3, 2010, 1:48am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
The World of Rhun is the new persistent world running on Darkshade's Neverwinter Nights server.  It requires both expansion packs (SoU and HotU) and is HUGE.  There are over 200 areas to explore and tons of quests.  There are also several epic quests with big rewards.

Since I've already gotten lost in this world, I've downloaded a map.  I don't know how much it will help, but it's attached to this message.  Enjoy the game!

Attachment: map_of_new_rhun_2978.jpg
Size: 198.77 KB

Currently Reading:Next in Queue:
When Heavens CollideRed Mars - Kim Stanley Robinson
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message
atomkinder
August 7, 2010, 2:30am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Hi Diddly! Interested in playing on your server again, except that I've noticed the master server is down. And permenantly down according to the neverwinter forums. I think potential players will now need the IP address to do a direct connection. Possible?
atomkinder
E-mail E-mail Reply: 1 - 3
Diddly
August 7, 2010, 2:57am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Hmmm...  the gamespy server seems up now, but for reference you can always connect directly to darkshade.homeip.net:5121 in nwn.

Currently Reading:Next in Queue:
When Heavens CollideRed Mars - Kim Stanley Robinson
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 2 - 3
atomkinder
August 7, 2010, 3:34am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Weird, it just came back online for me too. There was some posts in the neverwinter forums saying it was permanant. Guess not....
thx!
E-mail E-mail Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    Neverwinter Nights    Neverwinter Discussion  ›  World of Rhun