Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Men Can't Help It!
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    News  ›  Men Can't Help It!
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Men Can't Help It!  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Hawkeye
October 7, 2010, 7:40pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Louann Brizendine, whose book, The Male Brain, explains that it's only natural that men should oogle women.  We, men that is, are genetically predisposed to ogling women and we do it five times faster than our conscious mind.  Meaning, we've already looked before we know we shouldn't have looked. http://www.thestar.com/living/.....tural-reflex-for-men

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message
Chiquita
October 8, 2010, 12:41am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Knight
This is junk science. Even for junk science, it's bad. Brizendine is bad. Gotta love how scientific studies on goldfish extrapolate to men...
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 1 - 3
Hawkeye
October 8, 2010, 12:21pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Don't scientists always test on animals and then extrapolate their results onto humans?  Do you think that as animals too, with really old parts (in evolutionary terms) of the brain, we aren't still affected by those parts of the brain to some degree?

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 2 - 3
Shabadu_SMH
October 8, 2010, 9:09pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I don't feel the need to apologize for oggling... if someone didn't want to be oggled, then they shouldn't have placed themselves in a public setting and crossed my vision.  It offends ME that women feel I have no right to oggle them.. stop being where I'm looking and I'll stop oggling!  It's a cart before the horse situation.. I wouldn't oggle if you were there in the first place (or at the least, if you were wearing a parka, I would have been less inclined to oggle)...

Now ACTING on oggling.. well I'd apologize for that if it was unwarranted.  LOOKING is my right, cat calling, a**-spanking, asking for phone number or just plain spanking it there in public - sure that's mostly uncalled for and I would probably apologize for that.  "Sorry miss, didn't mean to spill my seed all across you.. but you DO look good in that dress (well did before the mess..)"
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    News  ›  Men Can't Help It!