Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Support  ›  In Combat
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

In Combat  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Shabadu_SMH
June 20, 2011, 3:11am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Oh and a second bug (or something wonky, if not a bug)... I'm often locked in "combat mode"... by this I mean I finish fighting and go to use some helth or mana restoring item and it won't let me because it thinks I'm in combat still.  I am not.. at times I might be in a hostile area, but no one is engaged in fighting me.  This seems to have eventually stopped but tonight it hit an all new peak where it would NOT let me summon my mount or use a flight path because it just wouldn't shut off.  I couldn't log off or sign out or anything.
Aside from the obvious that I have to wait around to restore mana or health at times, this really frustrated me when I could fast travel anywhere because of it.
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message
Diddly
June 20, 2011, 9:41pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
This second issue often is because someone (often stuck in a wall or in the ground) has targeted you.  You have to move out of range before it will "Leave Combat" and let you do the other things.

Although I'm surprised it kept you in combat all the way to a flight path!

Currently Reading:Next in Queue:
When Heavens CollideRed Mars - Kim Stanley Robinson
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 1 - 3
Hawkeye
June 21, 2011, 12:35pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
That's really not the case when that problem happens to me.  Sometimes, no matter what I do I cannot get out of combat mode.  So, I have to log off and log on again to correct the problem.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 2 - 3
Diddly
June 21, 2011, 1:10pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
This is issue #126 in the Trinity Core bug tracking list, and is still listed as open.  https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/126 So even if I update to the latest code and rebuilt the server, this issue would still exist.  
The only other thing I could do is try to fix the bug myself...  It's not a language I use regularly but maybe I can look at it some time.

Currently Reading:Next in Queue:
When Heavens CollideRed Mars - Kim Stanley Robinson
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Support  ›  In Combat