Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Possible bug with Death Knight?
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Support  ›  Possible bug with Death Knight?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Possible bug with Death Knight?  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Shabadu_SMH
July 21, 2011, 2:44am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
The third quest of the death knights requires one to use some eye device of the Lich King's that give you something called (and I'm not kidding here) "sight beyond sight" (hello, did the Lich King just steal that from Liono or is now the Lion King?!?!)...

In any case, as I'm using it, WoW continues to crash for me every time... the error is:

This application has encountered a critical error:
Error #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
Program: L/Program Files/Diddlycraft/Wow.exe
Exeption: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:00806218
The instruction at "0x00806218" referenced memory at "0x00000020".
Press OK to terminate this application.
OK

And every time asks me if I want to email Blizzard (don't worry I say no each time).
Anyhow, let me know if this is fixable, it is a "training" quest and a tool I'm imaging will be necessary for future play?!?
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message
Diddly
August 22, 2011, 8:25pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
What is the quest name?  There are a number of "Eye" related bugs for Trinity.  https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/search?q=eye  (Searching for sight beyond sight returned nothing)

Currently Reading:Next in Queue:
When Heavens CollideRed Mars - Kim Stanley Robinson
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Support  ›  Possible bug with Death Knight?