Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
AmpliTube iRig guitar interface adapter for iPad
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  AmpliTube iRig guitar interface adapter for iPad
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

AmpliTube iRig guitar interface adapter for iPad   This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
gahapp3
December 28, 2011, 2:56am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
AmpliTube iRig is a combination of an easy-to-use instrument interface adapter and guitar and bass tone mobile software.

With AmpliTube iRig, you can plug your guitar into your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad and jam anywhere with world class guitar and bass tone right in the palm of your hand - from the leader in studio-class guitar and bass software.

Simply plug the iRig interface into your mobile device, plug your instrument into the appropriate input jack, plug in your headphones, amp or powered speakers, download 'AmpliTube FREE' version for iPhone or for iPad, and start rocking!

You’ll have at your fingertips the sound and control up to 4 recombinable simultaneous stompbox effects + amplifier + cabinet + microphone just like a traditional guitar or bass stage rig!

Add amps and effects as you need them — you can expand your rig with up to 11 stomps, 5 amps, 5 cabinets and 2 microphones in the AmpliTube iRig app custom shop.

It's available at zeromartz.com for $16.34
E-mail E-mail
Diddly
September 4, 2012, 8:39pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I know I'm replying to an ad, but at least it was an informative ad (which is why I probably didn't delete it outright).  I bought an iRig, and thought it was pretty cool.  But there were 2 things I was disappointed by:
  • There is a hiss in the audio
  • iRig can produce nasty (ear-splitting) feedback

Then I found out about the Apogee Jam.  This unit plugs into the bottom of your iDevice, not the headphone socket.  It's a powered unit, with its own overload detection, and draws power from the iDevice.  The sound quality is AMAZING compared to the iRig.  Crystal clear.  And even better?  No feedback problem.

Additionally, the Jam doesn't require an external speaker system (or headphones).  You can play along and hear your guitar (with whatever effects you have engaged) over the iDevice's speaker.  You can of course plug something else into the headphone spot if you prefer, but it's optional.

The Apogee Jam works with most existing iDevice amp apps (including Garage Band), and is available at Long and McQuade for $99.  http://www.apogeedigital.com/products/jam.php

Anybody want an iRig?  The Jam is all I use any more.

Currently Reading:Next in Queue:
When Heavens CollideRed Mars - Kim Stanley Robinson
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  AmpliTube iRig guitar interface adapter for iPad