No Members and 1 Guests

GT5 for PS3  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Chiquita
January 27, 2012, 12:53am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Knight
Gran Turismo 5

Pros
1) Snow and gravel simulation are awesome and feel different depending on the car you are driving. It is absolutely fun to skid and drift on the snow filled courses.
2) Lots and lots and lots and lots of awesome cars to play with. New cars are added daily to the dealerships so the choice is ever changing.
3) Amazing graphics far superior to other versions I have seen of the game. I really liked the mountainscapes and the night city driving. I think they did an incredible job at capturing the feel of those areas.
4) Handling the different cars feels different..response times and handling etc.

Cons
1) Slightly slow loading times before races and an awkward "homebase" screen.
2) The light jazz style music that plays in the background is annoying, but the game has a feature that allows you to upload your own.
3) The option to create your own race track is a complete disappointment and not worth the effort. The features of the system only allow you to pic levels of complexity and not position items exactly where you want them.
4) where were the mountain goats?
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message
Shabadu_SMH
January 27, 2012, 3:06pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I'm not a big fan of racing games and even I liked this one... of course that might have to do with Diddly's racing setup and paraphernalia...
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    Reviews  ›  GT5 for PS3