Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Driving across the lawn...
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Driving across the lawn...
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Driving across the lawn...  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Shabadu_SMH
February 6, 2012, 4:00am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Hey Hawkeye... next time just ask for someone to move their car before you drive over my lawn... the tread marks extended not only across the medium but right up on my front lawn and the side lawn too.
I realize you might have been in a hurry but it doesn't really justify the destruction of my property.  I doubt you'd be happy if I ruined your property!
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message
Hawkeye
February 6, 2012, 2:02pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Sorry Shabadu.  Though, you just watched I assumed it was ok.  I'll pay for filler come the spring.  If you could make your complaint more public that would be good too.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 1 - 2
Shabadu_SMH
February 6, 2012, 4:52pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Well at first I was tempted to make my comment on your wall on Facebook, but I know you use that professionally... the point thought, was to make it (slightly) public.. and since the public forum bothered you, you obviously knew that driving over my lawn was kinda a private move and not really acceptable behaviour...  Yes, you are right, I did watch as you did pulled out, but partly I was just surprised that you were actually driving over my lawn (what was I going to do, run out barefoot to stop you), but I did have my arms held out as if to say "what the hell?".  
My lawn will survive of course, this is certainly not the end of the world, but posting my comment on Darkshade really isn`t any worse than you driving over my lawn instead of asking if someone could move their car...
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Driving across the lawn...