Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Diddly
November 10, 2012, 3:06pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome is a new series from SyFy that so far looks really good.  Full disclosure: I hated the laboured pacing of the reboot series, and Caprica was even worse.  So the fact that I actually like this means they're doing something different.  (I wonder if that means hard core fans will hate it?)

Blood and Chrome follows the adventures of young William Adama as he starts his military career aboard the Galactica.  Fresh out of cadet school, he's a hot shot pilot who immediately gets told by his commanding officers and more experienced pilots that his cockiness won't fly.  At least he's not an insubordinate pilot, like seems to be the norm in fiction.  He's not happy that he's not getting the missions he wants, but he follows orders.

Fans of the reboot series apparently know what happens on his first mission.  I don't, so don't spoil it for me.  

The series will be 10 full episodes, starting with a 2-hr premiere airing in 2013.  However you won't have to wait that long.  The first episode is being split into mini webisodes that you can start watching on YouTube right now!

Webisode 1: http://youtu.be/pT79x4qM4FE
Webisode 2: http://youtu.be/jdisGiivP9c

Attachment: 20121110100459_1920x1080_scrot_6192.png
Size: 179.12 KB

Currently Reading:Next in Queue:
When Heavens CollideRed Mars - Kim Stanley Robinson
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome