Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
How the Giant Squid was Discovered
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    News  ›  How the Giant Squid was Discovered
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

How the Giant Squid was Discovered  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Shabadu_SMH
April 9, 2013, 1:03pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I remember reading somewhere that giant squids were found recently but where ever I read it, there was no video or even image to accompany the story.. so when I saw a link about "how the giant squid was discovered" I was interested in watching it, in hopes of seeing said "giant squid"... the video isn't too long and I found it to be both interesting and amazing, but admittedly I do like (marine) biology more than the average person... in any case, there is some amazing footage of the squid that (as the scientist says) would be roughly 2 stories tall if it were fully extended!  Even more amazing is the fact that we as a species have only explored about 5% of the entire ocean!!  Wow, I guess I knew it was a small percentage, but thought it would be more than a mere 5%!

In any case, enough of my rambling, and on to the video.. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!

http://www.wimp.com/giantsquid/
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    News  ›  How the Giant Squid was Discovered