Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Fallout 4
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Fallout 4  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Shabadu_SMH
June 17, 2015, 1:07pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I know a few of us are excited about the upcoming Fallout 4 which finally after a number of years provided a trailer of the game a week or two back... I was excited but didn't know how much of the game was just video and how much was in-game graphics... apparently all (or at least most) was actual in-game graphics, so that's great news (at least to me)... then a few days ago Bethesda made more announcements at E3.. there is a 30-40 minute video on youtube that shows the entire speech, but I've included a shorter 9-minute video that shows more in-game stuff.  As Diddley has pronounced me the Spoiler King on a number of occasions, I suppose I should warn you that this does show some of the opening sequences in the game to get a feel for it, so be warned that if you NEED to experience it first hand and are planning to buy (or at least play) there could be some scenes that you want to hold off watching (I don't think it ruined anything but then I AM the Spoiler King, right?)

In any case, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7QK_yEgsV0

Also, for anyone who cares, the game is pretty much completed and in final testing because they announced the launch date was November 10, 2015!!!  Woot woot!  Sadly it will only be available on PS4, Xbone and PC.. so my options are suck it up and buy a PS4 finally or get it on the PC.. decisions, decisions, decisions!
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message
Diddly
June 17, 2015, 3:46pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
There's also a free Fallout game for iOS (coming soon to Android) called Fallout Shelter.  Might be something for you to check out on your ipad Shabadu!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fallout-shelter/id991153141?mt=8

Attachment: jpeg_7609.jpg
Size: 194.37 KB

Currently Reading:Next in Queue:
When Heavens CollideRed Mars - Kim Stanley Robinson
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Fallout 4