Print Topic - Archive

Darkshade Forum  /  Diddlycraft Support  /  Map Bug
Posted by: Hawkeye, April 3, 2006, 4:57pm
When I ask for directions in a major city I never get the response I need and it never shows me where they are.  Has anyone else run into this problem?
Posted by: Trarman (Guest), April 4, 2006, 4:36am; Reply: 1
Yes, I've noticed that as well in the latest version.  Can't trust the guards to give you proper directions.
Posted by: Hawkeye, April 4, 2006, 5:39pm; Reply: 2
Yeah, I ask for the gryphon master and get some crap about a fantastic druid teacher.
Posted by: Trarman (Guest), April 4, 2006, 9:04pm; Reply: 3
Seems to be a problem that comes and goes with releases.  In the version immediately before this one, that wasn't an issue.  Oh well.  A little exploration never hurt nobody.  Unless you're being chased by ten or so persistent nasties that just won't give up, and are slightly faster than you.
Posted by: Hawkeye, April 5, 2006, 5:01pm; Reply: 4
I noticed that creatures are NOT that persistant like before.  Which is good!
Posted by: Trarman (Guest), April 5, 2006, 8:34pm; Reply: 5
Unless you're shabadu.  ;)
Posted by: Shabadu_SMH, April 6, 2006, 8:25pm; Reply: 6
Actually to test this I ran past a slew of nasties to get them chasing me and ran towards town.. I was able to get most of them to leave me before I hit town and none of them followed me into town.

Oh Trar-sy.. how the hell do I get off the damned Elf island?  I waited around and waited around and no damned boat showed up... it felt like I waited 10 minutes but I'm sure it was more like 4 or 5 minutes and no boat.. and I can't fly off until I have another contact to fly to!  Gimme some help?
Posted by: Trarman (Guest), April 7, 2006, 1:20am; Reply: 7
If the boat ain't coming by, then I'll have to catch you online some time and teleport you off the island.
Posted by: Shabadu_SMH, April 7, 2006, 12:43pm; Reply: 8
Yah that's what I figured would be the case... damn.
Okay well I will probably come on tonight at some point, so if you see me say hi and help me remove myself from the island.  Thanks.
Posted by: Hawkeye, April 7, 2006, 2:26pm; Reply: 9
Yeah, once you've got the flight points then you'll be fine.  So, you finally, thoroughly searched the island did you?  Are you sure you didn't miss anything?
Posted by: Trarman (Guest), April 7, 2006, 11:11pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Shabadu_SMH
how the hell do I get off the damned Elf island?  I waited around and waited around and no damned boat showed up... it felt like I waited 10 minutes but I'm sure it was more like 4 or 5 minutes and no boat.. and I can't fly off until I have another contact to fly to!  Gimme some help?

Waited ten minutes did ya?  I think your clocks are running a little fast.  Just to verify there was a problem, I went to that launch point, and for some strange reason, the boat just keeps showing up.  I even rode it back and forth a few times.  Are you sure you waited ten minutes?

Posted by: Trarman (Guest), April 7, 2006, 11:26pm; Reply: 11
Yup, just timed it.  Exactly 10 minutes between arrivals.
Print page generated: May 17, 2024, 2:37pm