Print Topic - Archive

Darkshade Forum  /  Deals  /  Harvey's Bigger Angus
Posted by: Diddly, April 9, 2008, 10:09pm
Harvey's has brought out a bigger Angus burger, and for a limited time you can get one FREE with any other menu item (eg, fries, shake, etc).  Here's the coupon.
Posted by: Diddly, April 10, 2008, 5:23pm; Reply: 1
I had the new bigger better Angus burger today.  With this coupon, I got an Angus, Onion Rings, and a cup of water for $1.77 after tax!

How is the new Angus?  Very good.  It tastes like a backyard BBQ burger.  It IS bigger and better.
Posted by: Chiquita, April 15, 2008, 2:30am; Reply: 2
How sick did it make you?
Posted by: Diddly, April 15, 2008, 2:01pm; Reply: 3
The burger?  Not at all.  The bun though gave my white bread allergy something to complain about.  Guess it was due to being a bigger bun?  Normally a single burger doesn't give me an allergic headache.
Posted by: Diddly, April 16, 2008, 3:20pm; Reply: 4
FYI to downtown Toronto people, the Angus deal isn't accepted there any more.  The stores can't keep up with the demand.  Here's the alert from their web site.
Posted by: Hawkeye, May 8, 2008, 6:09pm; Reply: 5
The burger didn't make him sick... it was the gangrenous fries covered with butt scabs that made him sick.
Posted by: Shabadu_SMH, May 9, 2008, 5:29pm; Reply: 6
Yes, Diddly DOES have that terrible reaction to butt scabs where it seems to make him sick.  Odd how evolution would have endowed him with such an unfortunate reaction... ???
Posted by: Hawkeye, May 12, 2008, 5:57pm; Reply: 7
Yes, considering it is one of his favourite meals.
Posted by: Chiquita, May 13, 2008, 8:34pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Shabadu_SMH
Yes, Diddly DOES have that terrible reaction to butt scabs where it seems to make him sick.  Odd how evolution would have endowed him with such an unfortunate reaction... ???

if you spend less time lickin his a**, maybe the butt scabs would heal....and he would not be sick...
Posted by: Hawkeye, May 13, 2008, 10:20pm; Reply: 9
Lol... so it's chapped butt then.
Print page generated: May 14, 2024, 7:46pm