Print Topic - Archive

Darkshade Forum  /  Reviews  /  Firehouse Subs
Posted by: Danmick, December 11, 2016, 11:23am
I tried the new Firehouse Subs on Fairway Rd. the other day, and I was quite impressed.  As I walked through the door, I was a little taken aback as all of the (eight or so) employees behind the counter greeted me at once with "Welcome to Firehouse!"  The guy who I assume was either the Manager, or (corporate?) Trainer asked me if I had been there before, and offered to give me an overview of the Firehouse experience.  Here are the highlights:

Overall, the quality of the food reminds me of what Quizno's was like when they first opened, which is high praise from me. Add to that the fact that they have numerous options for sugar-free or reduced-calorie fountain drinks (I want to say maybe a dozen options, but maybe I was just blown away by the fact that they offer more than the typical Diet Coke or Coke Zero options - I mean, I didn't even know they made Diet Grape or Dietr Cherry Fanta!); it's safe to say I'll be back.

http://www.firehousesubs.ca
Posted by: Diddly, December 24, 2016, 4:12pm; Reply: 1
Ha I ordered the same sub but with BBQ sauce. I'd give it an A+ for taste and experience
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 8:35am