News: Link to old message forum

Author Topic: Drow merchants  (Read 4860 times)

butterfly_collector

• View Profile
Drow merchants
« on: September 17, 2021, 01:40:15 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Hi,

other then the merchants in the merchant's square (I guess ... the ones in the part of the drow city that say "weapons", "armor" and so on merchants) are there other merchants for drow ?

The generally don't buy items from a kind they don't also sell (at least the weapons one) which is inconvinient, but what is worse is that none of them sell potions. Which means no health potions, including potions of heal. And there are no useful scrolls, either.

I passed my training and got the document for having finished in the academy. And I got my house insignia (I was accepted in house Somarish), and ... there are no merchants in the house or in the melee academy.

So far I can only give potions from another one of my heroes, who happens to be human and having access to merchants of all kinds.

I tried to find the stores for the human guild merchants with nwtoolset but the create store dialogue does not include those stores and the way it is setup with the guild merchants is a weird one ... is it a script I can't find, either ... its some kind of a store object, but how can I create such a store ?

Can someone fix it or help me fix it or is there a decent drow merchant, after all ?