News: Link to old message forum

Author Topic: Rhun issues  (Read 11365 times)

butterfly_collector

• View Profile
Rhun issues
« on: September 08, 2021, 08:50:38 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Atm I really need a DM. I found wicked staff of the raver and lost in in taer. Some asabi disarmed me, another paralized me and by the time I returned from the void ... my staff was gone. This stuff is not easy to find ... can someone please restore it for me.

I haven't seen a Dungeon Master in this server. Can someone help ? Let's talk when exactly can we be both online ? (we can talk on p.m.)

diddly

• Fight apathy... or don't
      • View Profile
    Re: Rhun issues
    « Reply #1 on: September 08, 2021, 09:46:26 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Atm I really need a DM. I found wicked staff of the raver and lost in in taer. Some asabi disarmed me, another paralized me and by the time I returned from the void ... my staff was gone. This stuff is not easy to find ... can someone please restore it for me.

I haven't seen a Dungeon Master in this server. Can someone help ? Let's talk when exactly can we be both online ? (we can talk on p.m.)

The DM password is 'darkshade'.  We run on the honor system.  Don't let the power corrupt you :)

butterfly_collector

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: September 08, 2021, 10:23:34 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0

The DM password is 'darkshade'.  We run on the honor system.  Don't let the power corrupt you :)

Super cool :D

It worked!

butterfly_collector

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: September 08, 2021, 04:14:05 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • 1) Taer Quest / Epic Quest / Restoring The City of Taer

I need 4 broken runes and the dragon's heart, right ?

Well, I have all 4 and the heart and the overseer does not give me the option to give him the items, only to say I don't have them yet. Is this quest bugged, or am I making a mistake ?

(also should I post in this topic when I problem occurs or open a topic ?)

2) In the area of the overseer there is a way to get stones of camaraderie (as one of the sphinxes mentiones them). Those are used to teleport to the party leader.

diddly

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: September 09, 2021, 09:07:28 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • I split these from the original topic since these sound like support issues as opposed to roleplaying discussion.

CarnivorousApe

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: September 10, 2021, 09:55:34 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Stone of comradery that was it. Also the taer quest requires five stones. the ring and the center round piece.

butterfly_collector

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: September 11, 2021, 02:39:33 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • I guess since the topic is "Rhun issues" all issues go here, instead of making new topics.

1) Well, there are no good merchants for drow. The houses (drow guilds) have no merchants. The merchants are common for all of the drow city and have no potions or restoring / healing scrolls of any kind.

2) The priestess in the only drow temple (temple of lolth) cannot restore ability damage and I assume cast other forms of restoration. I had constitution damage and her healing abilities don't work. I tried the do it all dialogue (most expensive), the heal ability damage option, and even the normal heal option, and nothing worked.

Currently for drow resting and dying are the only ways of restoring health (unless somebody is a cleric, I guess).

Currently dying is the only way for a drow to restore persistent character damages.

3) If I manage to fix anything in the module by myself how can I export only the files that contain the fix, instead of the entire module ? I haven't modded before.
    « Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 02:42:15 PM by butterfly_collector »

mamezo

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: October 08, 2021, 09:33:02 PM »
  • [applaud]1
  • [smite]0
  • I want to change the full PVP in the server settings to a party PVP. Since all range attacks hit allies, wizards and pets who use magic will attack allies.
    I want to maximize HP at level up. I get tired because I re-roll every time the level goes up again and again.
    With temple treatment, cannot treat level down and reduce ability. I hope the restoration scroll is sold somewhere.

I may not be able to explain it properly because I am not good at English.I enjoy playing, thank you

diddly

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: October 10, 2021, 08:04:02 PM »
  • [applaud]1
  • [smite]0
  • I want to change the full PVP in the server settings to a party PVP. Since all range attacks hit allies, wizards and pets who use magic will attack allies.

I've restarted the server with Party PVP selected.  Hope that helps

mamezo

• View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: October 10, 2021, 09:35:17 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Thank you very much. It helps not to kill party member with my magic or my water elemental drowning.

Saint Hawk

• View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: October 11, 2021, 04:39:10 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Thank you very much. It helps not to kill party member with my magic or my water elemental drowning.

Hi there
    im newb here, im one of mamezos friends at darkshade rhun saver.
    im verry fun of darksade rhun.

thank for modify pvp setting.
    and please change hp max setting when someone level up in the saver.

diddly

• View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: October 11, 2021, 07:31:41 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • ...please change hp max setting when someone level up in the saver.

I've restarted the server with the max hp setting enabled for levelling up, but I'm not sure if the server (which is in a docker container) respects the settings.tml file or not.  Hopefully it does.

Saint Hawk

• View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: October 12, 2021, 11:23:06 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Unfortunately, max hp doesn't work today's play :'(
    But we greatly appreciate your effort and kindness.
    Thank you so very much ;D