Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
World of Warcraft - locations and people
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  World of Warcraft - locations and people
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

World of Warcraft - locations and people  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
3 Pages « 1 2 3 » All Recommend Thread
Hawkeye
February 15, 2006, 4:45pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Hey Chiquita what's your character's name and what is she/he?  This way if i get some stuff that does not have any level requirements I can mail it to you.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 15 - 39
Shabadu_SMH
February 15, 2006, 8:27pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Sweet, any guns worth their mettle and I'll let ya know (I wish everything wasn't freakin solebound though.. I had some good stuff for Chaddy but it was bound to me cause I got in from solving quests...)

If either of you are interested there are two quests in Sepulcher that are elite but both give good rewards, we could try them together.  One gives you a decent ring (I think +3 strength, +8 stamina) and the other gives you some armour for your shoulders (which I have yet to find anywhere else!)

Lemme know if you are interested... I can't solve the quests alone, thats for sure!
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 16 - 39
Hawkeye
February 15, 2006, 9:34pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
If you equip something it becames soulbound, if you don't then you should be able to trade it to another player.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 17 - 39
Shabadu_SMH
February 16, 2006, 4:57am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Not true - well it is true if you just find it randomly from a kill or in a chest but if you are awarded it as a prize from completing a quest it automatically is soulbound to you (prevents you from solving a quest to get an item for someone else.. rustrating because I've solved a few quests and chosen items that were made of cloth with the intent of giving to Chaddy only to discover it was soulbound to me.. same with the sword I got for you that one time - I cannot equip swords, so i could not have made it soulbound, but by "earning" it, it was done so automatically.)
Sigh.. but thats the rules so what can ya do?
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 18 - 39
Shabadu_SMH
February 16, 2006, 5:00am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Oh ya.. btw Al, I finally hit 28 tonight!  Yee haw!  So I'm close on your heels now!

Just curious, is Chiquita the better half of the sysop here or someone else I know?
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 19 - 39
Hawkeye
February 16, 2006, 4:20pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
See, I'm almost lvl 29.  But neither I nor Trarman can play as much as you.  That is why I tried to get a head start.  I'm suprised though that it took you a month to catch up.  You're slippin' dude

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 20 - 39
Shabadu_SMH
February 16, 2006, 4:27pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Yah I haven't had as much time lately either. Work, life and everything.. I have not put the time I was able to put into CoH thats for sure.  But I think I learned my lesson there.. playing can be fun but keep it in check.  Of course the other really big thing on CoH was the fact that I had 3 or 4 people that I became good (online) friends with and we would get together often to play but also just to chat, so there was the social side that addicted me.. the only people I really play with on WoW is you two, and the times I do play are not often when you guys are on, so without the social aspect the hours and hours if playing appeal wears out pretty quickly.. most often I just play an hour or so at a time and log off and read for a bit...
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 21 - 39
Hawkeye
February 23, 2006, 9:43pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
  I haven't played for 4 days.  And now that Trarman has quit so I will be switching as well, but I will enter as different players so later if I want I can actually fight them against each other.  Because I want to see them DANCE!

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 22 - 39
Shabadu_SMH
February 26, 2006, 12:02am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
So both of you are not paying online any more?
I've had such a busy week I only managed to get on once and I didn't do much myself... let me know if you two are cancelling your accounts 'cause if neither of you are online I don't think it's worth staying online alone.. even if we didn't play together that much..

So how do I go about getting the correct update Diddles?
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 23 - 39
Trarman
February 26, 2006, 2:41pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Follow the instructions linked from the front page of my web site to switch your client to use my server.

Be sure to cancel your Blizzard account first.    Don't wanna keep paying for something you're not using.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 24 - 39
Shabadu_SMH
February 26, 2006, 4:12pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Yah its too bad you can't cancel mid-month.. I'm gonna miss that character a little.. but more I'm gonna miss the equipment he's picked up over his travels
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 25 - 39
Trarman
February 26, 2006, 5:44pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Well, make a list.  When you join my server, I can restore your level and equipment (if it exists on this server)
E-mail E-mail Reply: 26 - 39
Hawkeye
February 27, 2006, 12:01am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
  Wah wah wah... my character is no more.... please dear GM please give me my stuff now!    Just start over, we all are.... earn yer mess.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 27 - 39
Shabadu_SMH
February 27, 2006, 6:11pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I wasn't asking for any special favours - and I have started again already.

Diddles only gives me favours in REAL life, not some wierd fantasy favours in an RPG.. that would be gross
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 28 - 39
Hawkeye
March 3, 2006, 12:45am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Beleive me we ALL know, it's all over the internet.  Brokeback Diddlycraft.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 29 - 39
3 Pages « 1 2 3 » All Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  World of Warcraft - locations and people