Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Vice President D. Cheney
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Vice President D. Cheney
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Vice President D. Cheney  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
2 Pages 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Hawkeye
February 14, 2006, 9:53pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
As I'm sure you all heard, D. Cheney shot a friend in the face while hunting for quail.  Apparently, a large man with a bright orange vest looks a lot like a small feathered bird.  He is fined $7 for failing to have a quail endorsment on his hunting licence.  He blames his friend for getting shot.

Other things Cheney has done:

While filling his lawn tractor with gasoline he accidentally threw 12 molatov cocktails at his neighbours home.   Cheney blames his neighbours for living.

While flying he accidentally carpet bombed brazil.  Cheney Beleives brazil has no reason to be in south america.

While driving he accidentally drove over a pre-school.  That school zone was incorrectly positioned between Cheney's house and his gun club.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message
Trarman
February 15, 2006, 1:20pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Well, I did hear about Cheney shooting his friend in the face, but I have a funny feeling you should check your sources for the rest of those items.  

But honestly, thank goodness he only shot the guy.  If he had done something like, say, receive fellatio, imagine the uproar!
E-mail E-mail Reply: 1 - 17
Shabadu_SMH
February 15, 2006, 8:29pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
That would cause quite the uproar.. and the amusing headline in the papers could have been "private gives head."  or "Head from private" or "Eye to eye".. or possibley even "private Swallows".  Oh the fun that could have come (heh no pun) from THAT happening..
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 2 - 17
Hawkeye
February 16, 2006, 2:08pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
  The guy who was shot had a heart attack, but still lives.  I bet Cheney was sweating bullets then...   But seriously, if the guy dies what will happen?  Probably nothing.  Surprisingly, Cheney has said nothing about this.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 3 - 17
Shabadu_SMH
February 16, 2006, 4:30pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I think he should be charged with man slaughter at the least.  The heart attack may be the ultimate cause of death but the heart attack was likely induced by the panic of being shot in the face by private.

He'd be a popular guy in prison I'd imagine, huh?  Although guys like him get minimum security prisons if they even get that.  Money talks and he gots more than enough to talk his way outta this I'm sure..
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 4 - 17
Hawkeye
February 21, 2006, 8:26pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I wonder what the guy's wife thinks of D I C K  Cheney now?  I bet she'll wanna go D I C K hunting now that her husband's out of action  

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 5 - 17
Trarman
February 22, 2006, 4:56pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Ahhhhh...  I was wondering why you kept referring to him as "private" Cheney before.  It must be the board was replacing D*ck with Private.  Heh.. that's funny.

So the guy D I C K shot died, did he?
E-mail E-mail Reply: 6 - 17
Hawkeye
February 22, 2006, 5:59pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
     As far as I know he's still alive... but he is out of action....

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 7 - 17
Shabadu_SMH
February 23, 2006, 6:12pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Your message board censors words like private?  Odd, when I look at the messages above there is nothing about private this or that (except where you referred to it Diddles).  Must be your message board doesn't care if it warps my mind or something
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 8 - 17
Hawkeye
February 23, 2006, 7:13pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
  When ever a word is bad such as d i c k, but spelt correctly a different word replaces it automatically.

for  d i c k  you get private
for  s h i t  you get mess
for... you get the idea.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 9 - 17
Shabadu_SMH
February 26, 2006, 12:14am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I am not lying to you.. the words you typed with spaces are the EXACT same words I see without the spaces.. I must have changed my settings to allow me to see swear words or something...

If you don't beleive me I'll show you next time I come over (or have you over) by logging on with my account (or Diddles, log on as me and read Hawkeye's last message...)
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 10 - 17
Hawkeye
February 26, 2006, 11:58pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
You always manage to manipulate the settings without knowing.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 11 - 17
Shabadu_SMH
February 27, 2006, 6:15pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I guess.. I usually take a look at setting when I first log on but I never conscisously remember what I did.. I don't REMEMBER fiddling with the settings in this case but I wouldn't be surprised if I did...
Of course not all of us have the perfect memory that you do Hawkeye... the only things I remember that clearly are articles I've read in car magazines...
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 12 - 17
Hawkeye
February 28, 2006, 6:59am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
....something about showers I beleive  

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 13 - 17
Shabadu_SMH
February 28, 2006, 7:19am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Oh no I'm sure the memory about the showers has been greatly exagerated in both my mind as well as my multiple tellings of it.  
There were 43 body builders there in addition to 5 elephants, 3 trumpeteers, 2 full bars (with only gin, rye and vodka.. bah.. no scotch.. what kinda bar is THAT!?!?!), the children's choir from some big fancy church in England, 8 maids a milkin, three musketeers and a patridge in a pear tree...
Hmmmm.. now that I re-read that list I guess I've actually begun downplaying it from the reality, haven't I?
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 14 - 17
Shabadu_SMH
March 2, 2006, 1:41am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Ok guys - if you truly want to know how private felt go here:

http://www.quailhuntingschool.com/flash.php

It will learn you just how Mr. Cheney must have felt when the whole shooting incident took place.
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 15 - 17
Hawkeye
March 3, 2006, 12:40am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
  Nice.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 16 - 17
Shabadu_SMH
April 12, 2006, 7:09pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Okay okay, someone sent this to me.. not sure how long the link will still active so if you can watch it, do so ASAP:

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=9561e84d-262a-47db-8718-a14bf974a768&f=06/64

It's always good to laugh at private Cheney!

... unless he has a gun pointed at you I suppose..
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 17 - 17
2 Pages 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Vice President D. Cheney