Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Support  ›  Hunter bug
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Hunter bug  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
2 Pages « 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Chiquita
March 9, 2008, 12:29pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Knight
Thanks for trying to fix the bugs on Diddlycraft, sorry to hear that it is caput. Is it still possible to get some screenshots of my characters or is the data totally toast?
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 15 - 18
Shabadu_SMH
March 9, 2008, 6:31pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Damn.. I know I threatened to destroy worlds once or twice in the past but never truly beleived I actually would be the demise of one... sorry everyone   although since I was pretty much the only one wanting to play at this point, I guess its no bog deal except to me.

So Diddly, what's the next greatest toy you're gonna intro to us to play together online?!!? City of Warcraft?!?  World of Heroes??  There's gotta be something!?!?!

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 16 - 18
Diddly
March 10, 2008, 3:53am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Sorry Chiquita, it's toast.  I stopped making daily backups back when I switched to the quieter server (it doesn't have a tape drive), so what data there was was unusable by the time I deleted it.

What's next?  I spent some time looking at a different WoW server, called Kobold.  Seemed promising, but a little too much prep work for me at this point.

There is no City of Heroes/Villains server.  NCSoft killed it in its infancy.

However, Lineage 2 seems to be doing well.  But we'd all have to go buy another game to play it.

NWN is still running, and getting several players a day.

I'm thinkin I might spend some time workin on the online multiplayer game Hawkeye and I designed a long time ago.  I've learned some tricks at work that should make it easier to write.

Currently Reading:Next in Queue:
When Heavens CollideRed Mars - Kim Stanley Robinson
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 17 - 18
Shabadu_SMH
March 12, 2008, 1:12am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Lineage 2, huh?  I'll have to look in to that game and see if I can buy it used
I'd play NWN but I lost my play disc and god knows where it is.. may have left it at danmicks at one point or may have placed it some place else.. could have left it in the CDrom in the machine I left at Diddly's a hundred years ago.. I just don't know

Thanks for running Diddlycraft as long as you did, it was great while it lasted!
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 18 - 18
2 Pages « 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Support  ›  Hunter bug