Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Honour?
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    World of Diddlycraft    Diddlycraft Discussion  ›  Honour?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Honour?  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
3 Pages 1 2 3 » All Recommend Thread
Trarman
February 27, 2006, 1:47pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Hey Horimtaur, how did you get on the Honour table of the status page?  What did you do to earn your rank?
E-mail E-mail
Hawkeye
February 28, 2006, 9:56am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
It could be that he killed a couple of civilians.  I beleive his honour may be negative... As I recall the postive kills were first then negative second hence, hos 0 - 2 makes me think he went on a civilian killing rampage...

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 1 - 44
Tapioca
March 1, 2006, 3:55pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
It appears I am also up there now. If it is a result of killing civilians I'm not sure but it may be a bug. When I went to a human stronghold on the shore I killed a bunch of humans and got the message that I killed a civilian.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 2 - 44
TheTim
March 2, 2006, 1:18am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Oh... I never noticed my honor? Where do I look for that. I did get a message the other day DURING A QUEST that said I had killed civilians.

I got the quest in Ogrimmar. They said to go to the human outpost south east of the city and kill 9 sailors, 9 gaurds and thier captian. Well all of the things I had to kill were all "Yellow" meaning they didn't attack me so I attacked them first. Anyways I got a "You killed a civilian  - 29xp" message when I killed the captains gaurds. So I would say that was a bug.

Cool.. negative honor. ha ha ha. Sounds like the Tapioca and I were on the same quest.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 3 - 44
Hawkeye
March 7, 2006, 5:53am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
On your charcater screen, when you press c, there are tabs at the bottom, one is honour.  I think I will be the king of negative honour, watch out horde civilians!  

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 4 - 44
TheTim
March 7, 2006, 6:11am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
So honor only goes "down" when you kill a civilian? Or is it just civilians of your own race?

In either case I lost a lot of honor the past couple days for:
- Killing Elite Alliance NPC's in Silverwood Forest (x3)
- Killing a Chicken

So "Chickens are people too" and rabbits are not. I kill them as I run past them. its funny cause they die so fast. How do you get positive honor?
E-mail E-mail Reply: 5 - 44
Trarman
March 7, 2006, 6:55am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Positive honour is gained by defending your towns from your enemies.  So, say for instance, Hawkeye (Alliance) was attacking guards in one of your towns (Horde), you would gain Honour by killing Hawkeye.

Honour (I believe) is also gained through winning duels.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 6 - 44
Hawkeye
March 7, 2006, 7:46am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Chickens eh?  Well I will avenge my Feathered Alliance comrades and kill horde chickens whenever I see 'em.

As for duels, I thought Duels were done between members of the same side only and therefore no honour is gained by the winner only bragging rights.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 7 - 44
Trarman
March 7, 2006, 8:38am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Maybe you're right.  I wasn't entirely sure.  I thought there must be some gain to duels since I kept getting invites from strangers on Blizzard's servers.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 8 - 44
Hawkeye
March 14, 2006, 12:57pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
  They weren't inviting you to duels Trarman, they were inviting you to circle jerks.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 9 - 44
TheTim
March 14, 2006, 1:35pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
MMORPG circle jerks!

LOL

I wouldn't put it past people. I used to play Guild Wars and some deadbeats characters got married in the game and invited fellow players to come to the wedding and all sorts of other things that really show how sheltered the people were... sheesh!
E-mail E-mail Reply: 10 - 44
Hawkeye
March 15, 2006, 12:34pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Hey!  You're level 41 now, how much playin' have you done in the last week!!  There's no way I'm catching you now!  

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 11 - 44
TheTim
March 16, 2006, 5:17am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
I think I'm 43 now. Didn't play at all last night.

I've been exploring like crazy and killing everything I come in contact with. its great. Especially since killing things level 40 and above give awesome XP. I got 7000XP for killing a level 50 monster the other day while I was level 40.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 12 - 44
Hawkeye
March 16, 2006, 9:38am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
7000!!! Holy smuckers!  I gotta kill me some higher level creatures.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 13 - 44
Hawkeye
March 29, 2006, 8:54pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I just got dinged with killing a civilian.  This guy attacked me!!!  I wonder, apart from killing opposing characters where can you get honour.  I killed a number of horde guards and nothing!

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 14 - 44
3 Pages 1 2 3 » All Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread