Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Who would win in a fight?  Poll
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Who would win in a fight?  Poll
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Who would win in a fight?  Poll  This thread currently has 1 views. Print Print Thread
2 Pages « 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Diddly
May 15, 2007, 6:01pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
In the new vote, I voted Hulk just to piss Hawkeye off.  

Currently Reading:Next in Queue:
When Heavens CollideRed Mars - Kim Stanley Robinson
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 15 - 28
Shabadu_SMH
May 15, 2007, 10:47pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I voted terminator... while Hulk could smash any of these baddies but he is not acid-proof and aliens don't travel alone... so he is out of the loop.. and Darth Vader died at the hands of an old man.. sure that old man was the emperor, but still.. I think it all boils down to terminators or aliens because both just keep on producing.. there is only one of all the rest so once they are dead, that's it.. GONE.  And besides EVERY time you kill off a terminator SOMEHOW they find another time machine and send the next latest, greatest Vista-compatible machine through the timeline... (that's my set up to announce Arnie turned DOWN the T4 movie which is due out in 2009 supposedly...)
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 16 - 28
Diddly
May 17, 2007, 1:43pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I voted Vader, since he can just force push Hulk away all the time; slice and dice the slow moving terminator and robocop using his light saber; force choke any of the predators, Aliens, or Willie Nelson.  He's also smart and evil enough to let all the others fight it out and pick off the winner.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 17 - 28
Chiquita
May 17, 2007, 4:55pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Knight
Smart? Ok he might get points in a costume design class for his mask, cape, boots, and voice for giving him an "imposing" figure image, but come on, the tadder is pure anger and rage with no focus and that is his downfall.. Quite frankly, I think the Chad Vader created by Aaaron Yonda and Matt Sloan (see You Tube) would have more of a chance in a fight..

Personally, I would vote for the Texan. Ex hippie to ex airforce. Former alcoholic/pot smoker reknown for carrying/using a gun everywhere..he would be a wild card. Itsy tadder would be stuck in a half nelson before he even sense him coming...And in the end Willie would write an awesome song about vader mashing
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 18 - 28
Hawkeye
June 25, 2007, 7:07pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I think the atari 2600 would be the ruler of that fight.. I mean there was actual wood in its construction, which would smash the plastic construction of the rest.  

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 19 - 28
Diddly
June 25, 2007, 9:53pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
lol.   Are you sure?  Comparing the weight of the PS3 with the Atari....  drop that sucker and even wood would shatter.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 20 - 28
Hawkeye
July 25, 2007, 6:01pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Shall we test that out next time we're at your place?

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 21 - 28
Shabadu_SMH
July 25, 2007, 8:07pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Now is the perfect time to do this Hawkeye.. he and Chiquitta are in Montreal to see the Police so you can easily sneak in and run the test... I of course will deny any knowledge of this conversation...
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 22 - 28
Shabadu_SMH
July 25, 2007, 8:08pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Crap.. Hey Diddles, can you delete the last email I sent from your records - AND DON'T READ IT BEFORE DELETING IT!!!!
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 23 - 28
Hawkeye
July 25, 2007, 8:32pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
Why are you worried... I don't think Diddles can read.  Masturbate yes... but not read

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 24 - 28
Hawkeye
July 25, 2007, 8:33pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
S h i t... hey diddles can you delete MY last message before reading it TOO.  PLEASE.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 25 - 28
Hawkeye
August 14, 2007, 12:33pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I think that the new york fries would win that battle.  They are more weighty and stronger than those other.  However, the mcdonalds and burger king fries are smaller and more flexible... hmm it would be quite a battle... but in the end New York fries would win out..

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 26 - 28
Diddly
August 14, 2007, 1:23pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I think New York fries would be the first to go.  They are trans fat free... so without the trans fats, they can't compete with the others.  McDonalds although being beaten repeatedly would keep coming back, because salt is a preservative, and McDonald's fries have lots of that.

Harvey's fries just ain't what they used to be, so they'd lose pretty fast too.  Burger King's fries are super crispy, so they'd snap in two easily.  Chip Wagon fries are too inconsistent, so ultimately would get beaten out.

Arby's has those curly fries..  which look like deep fried pubes, so nobody would back those.  That just leaves Wendy's and Stadium fries.  Stadium fries are big and fat, so they'd squash Wendy's and tada, you have your victor!

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 27 - 28
Hawkeye
August 14, 2007, 3:39pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Noble
I congratulate you on a very suscinct and logical argument.... ya punk.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 28 - 28
2 Pages « 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Darkshade Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Who would win in a fight?  Poll